Become an Design and Communication Assistant with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Great attitude
- Proven graphic designing experience
- A strong portfolio of illustrations or other graphics
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator , Photoshop, sketch)
- Familiar With agile methodology
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus
Who is the Koltiva Design and Communication Assistant?
We are looking for a graphic designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media.
What are the key responsibilities of the Design and Communication Assistant?
- Work with implementation team to deliver the message to the visual
- Develop illustrations, and other designs using software or by hand
- Work with copywriters and communication design team to produce final design
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand and printing needed
- Support material design for User interface design
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to email@example.com or submitt your cv at web career Koltiva (www.recruitment.koltiva.com)