Become an Product Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- At least 5 years of experience working as a Product Manager, ideally working on consumer-facing, large-scale products
- At least 2 years of experience working on large-scale enterprise systems or systems with a complex business logic
- Successful track record in planning, developing and executing strategy for multiple projects while collaborating cross-functionally
- A fast learner, you're comfortable teaching yourself new skills and can thrive in a complex and fast-paced environment
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to understand what's happening and define & measure success on every project
- You're passionate about your customers and always bring questions back to what will serve them best
- An idea generator. Comfortable with challenging status quo, creative, and possess grit to drive idea to fruition
- You know how to work with agile product development teams and are excited about identifying new ways to help your team be effective
- You're fluent in English and are a confident communicator
- Prior experience in building B2B product platforms is great plus
- Experience as a software engineer/developer and working with distributed teams are highly desired.
Who is the Koltiva Product Manager?
We are looking for a quick-learning and motivated Product Manager who can build products to scale. As a Product Manager, you will drive the conceptual and technical development of product ideas, and collaborate with fellow Product Owners to roll-out solutions via agile and data-driven approaches.
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Manager?
- As the product team lead, build the product vision and execute on the prioritized roadmap
- Seek product ideas and feedback from stakeholders, gather requirements, write specs, create wireframes and workflows
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents that are easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
- Participate in user research initiatives with the design and user research teams to understand customer problems and identify and iterate on solutions
- Work with engineers and designers to ship features and product improvements
- Expand and build the product team as the product and its scope scales
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders in support, marketing, sales and business to develop launch strategy, product messaging and training
- Manage engagement with multiple stakeholders including clients, field teams, and auditors.
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to HRD@Koltiva.com
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.