Become an Product and Customer Support Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Are you Bachelor&amprsquos Degree in related field ?
- At least have 1 year experience with Project Management, Customer Service, or Quality and Assurance works.
- Technology savvy with knowledge of mobile and web applications.
- Proficient in Office365, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proven customer support experience.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with CRM and ERP systems and practices.
- A successful track record in setting priorities, keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills which support and enable sound decision making.
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills with an ability to prioritize, negotiate, and work with a variety of internal and external stakeholders.
- Experience with Kanban or other agile approaches is a plus (daily target &ampamp outcome oriented).
- Personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and dedication to the mission of Koltiva.
- Fluent in oral and written Bahasa Indonesia and English languages.
Who is the Koltiva Product and Customer Support Officer?
The Product and Customer Support Officer is a strategic position within the Product Management unit in Koltiva. The successful candidate will be working closely with the Product Design and Product Development and the Customer Service Units. The Product and Customer Support Officers target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction across all user interface languages of all our web and mobile applications.
The Product and Customer Support Officer will play a critical role in the Product Management unit as Koltiva continues to grow with a wide range of products. This is a tremendous opportunity for a multilingual and outgoing multitasker to maximize and strengthen the product development and user support of a well-respected, high-impact start-up company.
What are the key responsibilities of the Product and Customer Support Officer?
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer\\\'s complaint determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem expediting correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution
- Create ticket of customer request, question and complaints and distribute the ticket to the product owner/ product representative for preparation of answer and follow up
- Resolve customer complaints via email, chat or social media
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Prepare reports based on the customer interactions and product/service requests
- Establish translations with customers and third-party providers
- Ensure that all language modules are up to date and complete across all platforms
- Update globally available content in our CRM, ERP, and Supply Chain Management apps.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or submitt your cv at web carrier Koltiva