Become an Customer Service Representative with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Proven customer support experience
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiar with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills in both Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- High school diploma or equivalent college degree preferred
- Tech-savvy with knowledge of mobile and web application
Who is the Koltiva Customer Service Representative?
The Customer Service Representative attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions suggesting information about other products and services. Process orders prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction. The target is to ensure excellent service standards and maintain high customer satisfaction.
What are the key responsibilities of the Customer Service Representative?
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customers complaint determining the cause of the problem selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem expediting correction or adjustment following up to ensure resolution
- Create ticket of customer request, question and complaints and distribute the ticket to the product owner/ product representative for preparation of answer and follow up.
- Resolve customer complaints via email, chat or social media
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- Suggest solutions when a product malfunctions
- Checking product content and reporting to Product Owners on the issues to be fixed
- Prepare reports based on the customer interactions on the major request, major complaints and questions and make suggestion to the management to resolve the repeated question, complaints and request by the customer.
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls, chats and support request email
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Compile reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.