Become an Senior Information Security Officer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Koltiva is an integrated agriculture technology and service company delivering tailor-made sustainability project management and product traceability software applications. Koltiva solutions are integrating global supply chains and business processes into cloud based collaboration platforms, connected through a multitude of mobile and web applications.
Environmental, social, and economic sustainability starts with traceability &ndash with our platform solutions businesses improve quality and efficiency, while reducing risks through multilayered global supply chains.
Who is the Koltiva Senior Information Security Officer?
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have a good understanding about threat, vulnerability, impact and risk and their implementation on business process.
- Expert knowledge with as many as the following regulations, frameworks, and/or industry standards: Framework: COBIT, ISO/IEC 27000-series, etc
- Demonstrated skills in risk assessment, both quantitatively and qualitatively.
- Familiarity with maturity models as aids to gap assessment and remediation planning.
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally and create virtual teams.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially in English.
- Demonstrate leadership skill with team-oriented interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
- Ability to stay updated with current information security trends.
- Certified in information security certification will be an added value.
What are the key responsibilities of the Senior Information Security Officer?
Information Security - Governance, Risk and Compliance (GRC) Team&nbspis seeking a strong and seasoned technical person with an emphasis on information security of data and transactions for online services. In this role, they will be working across teams and divisions to collaborate on efforts to build and expand the information security program as part of the Koltiva&rsquos information security team.
He/she will work closely with Operation Division, IT Infrastructure, HR Division and also with Koltiva client (multinational company) to ensure Koltiva security systems and monitoring enable our business while maintaining controls and compliance overall business/IT operation in Koltiva.
Technical Expectations/Professional Practices:
- Directly responsible to establish and maintain company-wide policies, procedures, guidelines and controls related to information security to assure compliance with applicable regulatory and legal requirements as well as good business practices.
- Establish and oversee formal risk assessment program for various Information systems, services and processes.
- Involved in performing security assessment on developed or improved in-house systems and third party services.
- Research, initiate, and ensure compliance with PCI DSS, SNI ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and other related industry compliance.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for trending GRC and Information Security topics.
- Liaise with Operation Division, IT Infrastructure, HR Division and also with Koltiva client (multinational company) to remediate new and outstanding issues track security-related issues in Koltiva system.
- Develop, promote and monitor our corporate wide Information Security awareness program.
- Collaborate with related business units to ensure the policies, procedures, and controls implementation.
- Maintain expertise on security trends through training, research and development in order to mitigate potential security exposures.
- Train other staff and external clients for security awareness as necessary.
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org