Become an Senior Backend Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Koltiva is an integrated agriculture technology and service company delivering tailor-made sustainability project management and product traceability software applications. Koltiva solutions are integrating global supply chains and business processes into cloud based collaboration platforms, connected through a multitude of mobile and web applications.
Environmental, social, and economic sustainability starts with traceability &ndash with our platform solutions businesses improve quality and efficiency, while reducing risks through multilayered global supply chains.
Who is the Koltiva Senior Backend Developer?
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Passion in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Excellent understanding of software engineering concepts, design patterns, and algorithms
- Minimum 1 year experience with Node.js
- Minimum 1 year experience with database design and maintenance (MySQL, PostgreSQL or other database platform) API design experience
- Understanding of systems using real time interactions (websockets, long-polling, server sent events) or messaging system is a plus.
- Experience in any one or more NodeJS frameworks like Express.js, Socket.io, Loopback.io, Sails, KoaJS etc.
What are the key responsibilities of the Senior Backend Developer?
- Define software architecture, collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Identify areas of complexity and bottlenecks in implementation.
- Scope out the deliverables, divide the task and assign timelines.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of ethics and team-work
- Work with front-end developers to integrate their web or mobile code.
- Create scalable and high-performance backend API's
How do you apply?
Please submit your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org