Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Software Engineer?
What are the key responsibilities of the Software Engineer?
- Analyze user requirements to determine technical requirements.
- Create and maintain product backend and web application.
- Deliver high-quality backend and web application based on requirements. Interact with product managers, designers and cross functional teams.
- Identify the problems found by testing or customer feedback and fix the problem or refer the appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Design, build, or maintain websites, use authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Maintain an understanding of current web technology or programming practice through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all types of browsers and devices.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Proficient understanding in Go, Laravel, Node.js, AWS
- Experience in microservices architecture.
- At least 3 years' experience on related tasks.
- Understand with programming concept like OOP, Solid Principle, Clean Architecture.
- Understand peer code reviews, unit testing, Git repository and a preference for agile development. 9. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through our career portal.