Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Project Lead?
Responsible to manage project activities also make good relationship to stakeholders according to
What are the key responsibilities of the Project Lead?
- Manage project activities, including developing work plans, recruiting personnel, managing project teams, project budgets, and activity resources.
- Control of the project activities, including supporting field teams, reviewing work deliverables
- Provide feedback, inputs, requirements, and learnings from project implementation services to the Product Development and Engineering team to improve Koltiva software applications.
- Ensure data quality mechanisms are implemented and develop regular reporting to Koltiva management and clients regarding project activities.
- Maintain positive relationships with partners and clients, and project beneficiaries.
- Coordinate and oversee team activities to ensure the productivity of all the team members.
- Coordinate internally with other sections within Koltiva to support project implementation.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s degree in sustainable development, agriculture, or other related majors
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar role and managing projects.
- A strong background in sustainable agriculture practices.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in English (both written and spoken).
How do you apply?
At Koltiva, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. Apply now and be part of a team that is committed to making a difference.