Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Infra and DevOps Engineer?
The Cloud Infrastructure Engineer responsible for handling our cloud infrastructure and recommend new infrastructure scheme to supervisor.
What are the key responsibilities of the Infra and DevOps Engineer?
- Able to analyse and troubleshoot for Server & Network issues
- Able to handle management web server, storage services
- Able to advise for any infra optimization and improvement.
- Able to support Infra documentations (creation and modification)
- Able to follow up and escalation initiative for any stuck process on Infra tasks.
- Experience in cloud native environments (AWS, GCP, etc)
- Experience or at least have knowledge on Containerization (Docker, K8s, etc.) and its Orchestration platform.
- Experience or knowledge on Messages Broker (AWS MSK, Kafka, etc)
- Experience in Serverless (AWS Fargate, Lambda, etc)
- Experience on public Cloud Infrastructure (AWS, GCP, etc.)
- Experience on Monitoring/Logging Tool (Grafana, ELK Stack, etc)
- Experience on Automation tools (Ansible, Terraform, etc.)
- Experience on Ci/CD Tools (Git, Gitlab, etc.)
- Good understanding or at least have knowledge on software development cycle.
- Have basic networking skills.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor's degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have min 3 -5 years of experience handling Cloud Native Environment
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles
- Demonstrated skills in how to analyse any issue and initiative to solving
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally and create virtual teams.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially in English.
- Demonstrate leadership skill with team-oriented interpersonal skills.
- Ability to stay updated with current infrastructure trends.
- Certified in infrastructure certification will be an added value.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to email@example.com or submit it through our career portal.