Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Product Delivery Manager?
Product Delivery Manager responsible for successfully delivering a
project or product. They work with a team of developers, designers, and other
professionals to ensure that the project is completed on time, within budget,
and to the required quality standards. The Product delivery manager manages the
project from start to finish, including planning, scheduling, risk management,
resource allocation, and communication with stakeholders
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Delivery Manager?
- Planning and scheduling the delivery process, including defining project scope, milestones, and timelines.
- Managing the budget and resources of the delivery, including allocating tasks to team members and ensuring that the project stays on track.
- Identifying and managing risks to the delivery, including developing contingency plans to mitigate potential issues.
- Communicating with stakeholders, including team members, clients, and other stakeholders, to ensure that everyone is informed about the progress of the delivery.
- Tracking progress and making adjustments as needed to keep the delivery on track.
- Working with clients or other stakeholders to meet their needs and expectations.
- Oversee Customer Feedback in order to identify areas where improvements can be made to existing products or new products can be developed.
- Coordinate and oversee team acitivities to ensure the productivity of all the team members.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- 4 years of experience in the field of product software development delivery
- Good Communication Skills
- Fluent in English both speaking and writing
How do you apply?
Click Apply now and be part of a team that is committed to making a difference.