Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Operational Support?
Create a welcoming environment for visitors and employees. Office Support shall manage visitor interactions, handle communications, assist with administrative tasks, address various inquiries, and maintain KoltiTrace Shop orders and logistics professionally. Their role is vital in ensuring a positive and efficient experience for everyone in Jakarta Office.
What are the key responsibilities of the Operational Support?
- Greet visitors, guests, and clients warmly, provide them with necessary information, and ensure a positive and professional first impression of the office.
- Monitor administrative tasks such as documents and package receipt, organizing documents, and managing conference room bookings.
- Control access to the office area, ensuring security protocols are followed, and maintaining visitor logs.
- Evaluate their accuracy in conducting pantry supplies stock takes, ensuring discrepancies are minimal and promptly rectified.
- Assess responsiveness in providing petty cash for minor expenses as per the General Affairs team's requirement, ensuring timely disbursement.
- Responsible for managing multi-line phone systems, including transferring calls, placing callers on hold, and taking accurate messages.
- Coordination and arrangement of KoltiTrace Shop orders, including providing support for shipment and packing, ensuring proper handling and timely delivery to customers.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Diploma 3 majoring in any related fields.
- Minimum 1 years of experience as a receptionist, front desk officer or secretary.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Good organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Attention to detail and proactive attitude.
- Good command in English.
How do you apply?
At Koltiva, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. Apply now and be part of a team that is committed to making a difference.