Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Customer Success Officer?
We are looking for a Customer Success Officer based in Mexico to ensure excellent service standards, maintain customer satisfaction across all our web and mobile applications, onboard new clients, support users, and manage small-scale projects.
What are the key responsibilities of the Customer Success Officer?
- Become the client’s day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with Koltiva.
- Responsible for handling client success and satisfaction, managing Software as a Service (SaaS) projects, promoting the product's value, and strengthening the company's business presence and value in Colombia.
- Support product/feature handover process from the development team to business users, including specific user training in the field.
- Drive adoption and usage of new products and features. Going the extra mile for each customer is part of the job.
- Proactively offer solutions and resources to enhance the customer experience.
- Assist customers and users with their questions, inquiries, and complaints through emails, calls, and other communication channels.
- Manage a customer account portfolio, understanding usage patterns, renewal dates, and expansion opportunities.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer and user support.
- Assist in the process of translating documents and product requirements.
- Coordinate internal requests from the teams in Indonesia with clients in the region.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s Degree in Agronomy, Business, Information Technology, and Computer Science or related field.
- Technology savvy, with knowledge of mobile and web applications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a Customer Success, Account Manager, Project Manager, or Sales from Software as a Service Company.
- Previous experience in tech startups in a multinational environment is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent time management and initiative.
- Willing to travel across Mexico.
- Proficient in Office365, especially TEAMS, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent English and Spanish language. Portuguese are desirable.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through our career portal.