Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva IT Security Officer?
IT Security Engineer is seeking a strong and seasoned technical person with an expert in the field of information technology security. Your job entails providing protection during software development. They work to make sure that networks are safe from external threats like hackers or crackers who want access for malicious purposes.
What are the key responsibilities of the IT Security Officer?
- Conduct Static Application Security Testing (SAST) and Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST)
- Vulnerability Assessment and Penetration Testing (VAPT)
- SAST/DAST/VAPT Reporting
- Identify Application Security Risks and Objectives
- Work with Development Team to help remediate and answer questions regarding application security.
- Work and Support team on another IT Security domain
- Research, initiate, and ensure compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2022 and other related industry compliance.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for security trends through training, research and development in order to mitigate potential security exposures.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma 3 with related educational background
- Minimum 1 Years of working experience in related roles
- A prime candidate for this position will be passionate about IT Security
- Have an application security testing background with exposure to Static Application Security Testing (SAST), Dynamic Application Security Testing (DAST) for mobile and web applications, and APIs
- Have a good knowledge with OWASP
- Experience working with developers
- Experience identifying security issues through code review
- Experienced in Cloud Infrastructure and Security (AWS) is an advantage.
- Excellent and professional communication skills (written and verbal) with an ability to articulate complex topics in a clear and concise manner.
- Certified in any of application security domain will be advantage (e.g. CEH, OSCP, etc.)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to email@example.com or submit it through our career portal.