Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Senior Mobile Developer?
The Mobile Developer is part of the Engineering unit under Technology Departments. The Mobile Developer will collaborate with internal teams to develop functional mobile applications, while working in a fast-paced environment.
What are the key responsibilities of the Senior Mobile Developer?
- Support the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support)
- Create mobile applications that run functionally
- Identify problems found by testing or customer feedback, and fix the problem or refer the appropriate personnel for correction
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Interface design to enhance user experience
- Ensuring new and current application meet quality standards
- Research and advice on the development of new mobile products, application and protocols
- Stay up to date with new technology trends.
- Implement CI/CD in development process.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science
- Have 3 year of relevant experience
- Experience using several mobile tech stacks: Java, Android SDK, Android Studio IDE, Koltin, Flutter
- Experience using REST APIs, JSON & XML processing
- Familiar with software design pattern
- Familiar using SQL statement.
- Have experience in developing offline & online application.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to email@example.com or submit it through our career portal.