Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Program Manager?
Koltiva is looking for an experienced and driven Program Manager to manage the delivery of a farmer-centric projects that supports the rubber sector in Indonesia to become traceable and sustainable. Koltiva’s various rubber engagement projects build the capacity of thousands of smallholder farmers to increase their productivity and income, while also bringing them into a digitally traceable and responsible supply chain.
The Program Manager will manage Cluster Leads and Field Agents located across different districts in Indonesia to ensure smooth implementation of field activities such as:
- Mapping and surveying smallholder farmers and their farms to achieve complete supply chain traceability.
- Training and coaching smallholders to improve their farm productivity and income, with efforts to promote gender-mainstreaming.
- Preparing smallholders to align with new regulations and legality requirements, i.e., EUDR.
This role sits within Koltiva’s Project Implementation Division, which leads the ‘boots-on-the-ground’ project services to fulfil our clients’ sustainable sourcing and production commitments. S/he will lead the field teams while collaborating closely with expertise across other divisions, including Agronomy Specialists, Customer Success Officers, and Software Product Teams.
What are the key responsibilities of the Program Manager?
The Program Manager is responsible to ensure the smooth implementation of the rubber sustainability projects across Indonesia. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Develop and implement project work plans and review as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Coordinate and monitor project progress and ensure project deliverables on time and in line with the workplan schedule and defined budget.
- Manage the human resources of the project, including supervising field teams and overseeing recruitment, training, and other capacity building efforts. The Project Manager will be expected to provide value-added feedback and facilitate internal trainings when needed.
- Engage with various internal and external stakeholders, including senior management, NGOs, local government and private sector partners, to maintain a positive relationship with partners, clients, and project beneficiaries.
- Lead the reporting for stakeholders, including providing progress updates and narrative reporting on a weekly and monthly basis. This includes being responsible for the assessment of the quality of data collected by field staff.
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation visits across Sumatra, Kalimantan and other areas to assess the quality of the farmer training activities and effectiveness of the data collection process using KoltiTrace.
- Socialize Koltiva’s KoltiTrace software solutions to supply chain actors (traders, processors, etc.) as a tool to ensure sustainable and traceable sourcing and onboard them to the platform.
- Provide feedback, requirements, and learnings from project implementation services to the Product Management team to continuously improve Koltiva’s KoltiTrace solution.
- Contribute to project management systems and procedures development, support of the senior management, and willingness to support the improvement of Koltiva as a whole.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Master’s degree in sustainable development, plantation management, agriculture, or other related majors.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in project management, especially projects that relate to rural development and environmental protection.
- Knowledge of agriculture commodities and sustainability issues, prior experience with smallholders in the rubber sector is a significant advantage
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian language (both written and spoken)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.) and familiarity with basic data analysis.
- Willingness to be based in Jakarta and travel across to all regions in Indonesia (travel might be required up to 40% of time)
How do you apply?
At Koltiva, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. Apply now and be part of a team that is committed to making a difference.