Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Head of PR & Corporate Communication?
Koltiva is looking to appoint a Head of PR and Corporate Communication. With a strong focus on sustainability, this person will lead and execute PR strategies that promote the company's commitment to sustainability, drive awareness about sustainable practices, position Koltiva as the industry leader, ensure the efficient delivery of global PR and corporate communications, grow a positive PR profile, manage reputational risk, and lead on major events and international publications.
As the Head of PR and Corporate Communication, you will play a pivotal role in the business reputation. You will oversee and manage a team responsible for communicating key messages and promoting a positive image of a company. This role will be the strategic arm of the company that will orchestrate the whole brand, corporate communication, and PR efforts to shape and drive the brand image through public relations and marketing activities.
What are the key responsibilities of the Head of PR & Corporate Communication?
- Strategic Alignment. Formulate the overall PR & corporate communication programme aligning with company goals and objectives. Be the Sustainability advocate and communicate Koltiva's sustainability initiatives, emphasizing the company's dedication to supporting businesses to achieve transparent & resilient supply chains.
- Formulate the company story and craft messaging in every communication for internal & external purposes. Act as the primary brand ambassador for Koltiva, reinforcing the company's commitment to sustainability in all communication efforts.
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities, trends and business user's needs. Stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in marketing & PR.
- Manage the company’s brand identity and ensure consistent communication across all channels (digital channels, press/media, product marketing).
- Evaluate the marketing message that is presented on the corporate website in a visually compelling way.
- Develop and execute PR & communication campaigns highlighting Koltiva's sustainable products and solutions, showcasing how they contribute to a more transparent and resilient supply chain. Work closely with commercial, product, technology teams to ensure effective collaborations.
- Enhance the company’s reputation and build positive relationships with stakeholders (clients, media, government, business users).
- Direct impactful partnership, advertising, sponsorship strategy to drive brand image and awareness, as well as push commercial targets and provide value for our partners.
- Establish Koltiva as a thought leader in sustainability within the industry through content marketing, industry presentations, local and international events showcasing the company's sustainable innovations and practices. Produce high-quality content for our customers, such as market surveys, white papers, case studies etc.
- Crisis Management: Be prepared to handle and mitigate any PR crises related to the company and business process.
- Metrics and Reporting: Use data and metrics to measure and report on the company's progress in achieving the corporate media value, competitive advantage, campaign update.
- Team Leadership: Lead a marketing and PR team, guiding them in executing strategies and campaigns that promote Koltiva's sustainability initiatives.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor's degree in public relations, communications, marketing, or a related field. A master's degree is a plus.
- Minimal 8 years of proven experience and track record in PR and corporate communication with a strong focus on sustainability.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Leadership and team management abilities.
- Crisis management and issues resolution experience.
- Strong media relations and networking capabilities.
- Proficiency with PR and communication tools and software.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
How do you apply?
At Koltiva, we are dedicated to making a positive impact on the world. Submit your CV and be part of a team that is committed to making a difference.