Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva IT Support Engineer?
IT Support Engineer is a strong and seasoned technical person with an emphasis on Infrastructure and transactions for online services. In this role, they will be working across teams and divisions. He/she will work closely with IT Security & Infra Team, Operation Division, IT Development, HR Division and with Koltiva's client (multinational company) to ensure Koltiva's systems running well.
What are the key responsibilities of the IT Support Engineer?
- To perform installation, configuration and set-up and deploy of all peripherals.
- Responsible for on-site and off-site support for desktop hardware, applications, emails, printers and other related issues.
- Works with vendor support contacts to resolve technical issues.
- Guide employees on IT software and configuration.
- Ensure all tickets IT issues and requests are being assigned, handled and closed.
- Responsible for creating peripherals documentation, including hardware and software inventory tracking.
- First-level troubleshooting of network connectivity in a LAN/WAN environment.
- Operation and maintenance of User Access and Physical Security System (CCTV and Access Door).
- Managing Office365 Operation and Azure AD (cloud and on-premise)
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 Years of working experience as a Technical Support Engineer, Desktop Support Engineer, IT Help Desk Technician or similar role.
- Knowledge & experience in Help-Desk of IT system (End-user support)
- Experience in Security Operation Center is considered a plus.
- Have a good knowledge of Networking.
- Understand the basic concepts of Windows / Linux Servers and Cloud Servers.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office 365 applications (Outlook, Office, Teams, Sharepoint) and Azure AD (cloud and on-premise).
- Have a good knowledge and experience with Unified Endpoint Management (UEM).
- Must have effective interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work in teams.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Good English communication skills in verbal and written.
- Willing to work at site.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through our career portal.