Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Customer Operation Support Officer?
The Customer Operation Support Officer manages various support functions, including cash advance and bill of expenses (BoE) management, travel and accommodation arrangements, general affairs, and recruitment support.
What are the key responsibilities of the Customer Operation Support Officer?
- Request cash advance as required for the relevant working area.
- Review and verify bill of expense (BoE) report submitted by employees to ensure it complies with the company expense guidelines.
- Reconcile and report on cash advances and bills of expense (BoE) to the Finance Division.
- Manage employee travel arrangements, including flights, accommodations, and transportation.
- Manage daily general affairs tasks, including office maintenance, procurement of supplies, equipment, and logistics.
- Handling the recruitment process for the field team by coordinating with the Talent Acquisition department.
- Post job advertisements on the relevant platforms and websites.
- Coordinate candidate interview schedules with users.
- Provide assistance with the onboarding process of candidates if required.
- Provide first-level personnel support and coordinate with the HR department at headquarters.
- Provide additional support in administrative tasks.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, Accounting, or related field preferred.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a related field.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Fluent in English and French.
How do you apply?
At Koltiva, we are dedicated to positively impacting the world. Apply now and be part of a team committed to making a difference.