Become an Implementation Manager with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva is leading the agriculture commodity traceability revolution. Koltiva has reinvented mobile technologies to improve smallholder farmer productivity, product quality and mitigate environmental harm in end-to-end supply chains. Koltiva manages data from more than 200,000 smallholder farmers for 12 multinational clients’ sustainable and traceable supply chains.
What do we do?Koltiva provides affordable, tailor-made software solutions and professional services, creating system transparency between suppliers and customers.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Do you have a bachelor&rsquos or master&rsquos degree in management or agronomy?
- Are you a project manager with at least three years&rsquo experience?
- Are you a strong organizer, problem solver and planner?
- Are you tech-savvy with knowledge of mobile and web applications?
- Have you worked with an agricultural commodity: cocoa, palm oil, coffee or other?
- Do you have experience with UTZ, RA, Fair Trade, Organic or ISPO/ RSPO certification?
- Are you experienced with ICS and confirming voluntary smallholder certification standards?
- Are you a strong coach, communicator and empowering supervisor?
- Are you a decisive leader who does not shirk responsibility?
- Are you fluent in both Bahasa and English?
Who is the Koltiva Implementation Manager?
The Implementation Manager will be a strategic thought-partner, reporting to the Chief Operating Officer (COO). He or she will be a hands-on and participative manager and will lead and develop a large team to implement the Internal Control Systems across Indonesia. The Implementation Manager will play a critical role in partnering with the senior leadership team as Koltiva continues to grow.
What are the key responsibilities of the Implementation Manager?
- Develop a road map for the implementation of ICS in certified agriculture supply chains
- Manage daily operations of 11 Cluster Leaders and multiple Field Agents in ICS implementation
- Release mobile applications for field and office staff with the Koltiva development team
- Coach Field Agents in farm management, farm evaluation, and structured farmer interviews
- Ensure quality service delivery and proactively solve problems during implementation
- Lead cooperation efforts between Koltiva team members and clients
- Report in writing and in person to Koltiva management, partners and clients
How do you apply?
Please send your professional CV that outlines your experience and tells us who you are to hrd@Koltiva.org
We look forward to hearing from you! Selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.