Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva FA ICS and Farm Data Verification?
Koltiva's Field Agent will be responsible to develop a schedule for target farmers' visits and an inspection strategy regarding to certification and verification process.
What are the key responsibilities of the FA ICS and Farm Data Verification?
- Interview farmers and conduct extensive surveys with the application.
- Take mapping for all farms by taking GPS points or polygons.
- Support activity for external audit and certification process.
- Make coordination with relevant parties to solve project plans/activities.
- Make regular, detailed, and complete reports.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Minimal diploma majoring in agriculture, forestry, or any related field with a one-year relevant experience. Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Have a driving license (SIM C) and own a motorcycle.
- Willing to relocate as needed during the program period.
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your application via email to email@example.com or click 'APPLY NOW'.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application.