Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Chief Financial Officer?
As one of the world’s leading tech companies in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains, Koltiva aims to consistently increase its impact in the industry. Because of that, there has been an urgent need to onboard a Chief Financial Officer (CFO) to manage our company’s financial and human resources strategically and effectively.
This person will work alongside the CEO in leading the growth and development initiatives of Koltiva. They will work at the highest level related to the investors, bridging the gap between the management and the investors, especially roles related to significant personnel and financial decisions, overall strategy, business plan, annual budget, results, etc. Serving as the primary point of contact for the investment community.
This role will carry a long-term mandate in building and structuring our business to maintain commercial growth and drive a performing culture within the organization.
What are the key responsibilities of the Chief Financial Officer?
The CFO will be responsible for leading the end-to-end aspects of finance, personnel, and general affairs in Koltiva. The multi-talented CFO will oversee the finance & accounting for day-to-day business/office operations and the corporate finance for forward-looking initiatives, as well as HR Business Partner that encompasses Strategic HR, Talent and Training Management, Talent Acquisition, and HR Operation and Analytics.
As a thought partner to the CEO, the CFO will also help manage the holding structure of Koltiva AG, currently consisting of six subsidiaries and expected to form new business entities in the future. The CFO must improve the company's financial management and business processes to achieve optimal effectiveness. The CFO should be experienced in applying financial assessment techniques to evaluate commercial opportunities within several industry verticals that can be applied to Koltiva.
Some strategic initiatives expected from the CFO’s leadership are as the following:
- Building and monitoring a strong business improvement model for the companies’ operations across finance, personnel, and general affairs, which includes all Koltiva affiliates and entities spanning more than 15 countries;
- Forecasting the company’s financial standing based on financial and operational data and reports provided by the finance and accounting teams and advising the CEO and board on strategic direction;
- Optimizing working capital by evaluating different avenues for financing, particularly for strategic projects in the KoltiTrade business line;
- Provide vision and strategic direction on the overall Human Resources Management to support and achieve company strategic goals.
What are the requirement of the Position?
Graduated from a reputable university. A master's degree or MBA will be an additional
- At least 15+ years of industry experience with steady career growth in finance, HR, or general affairs;
- Proven project-management skills in developing a good financial system and business process at a sizeable company;
- A strong understanding of corporate finance, covering capital raising & budgeting, financial management, corporate governance, risk management, investment trends, industrial dynamics, customer trends, as well as regulatory exposure;
- A solid commercial acumen in identifying and moving towards business opportunities;
- Experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community;
- Experience in leading financial transactions for sizeable businesses (~$100M);
- Experience leading HR teams from recruitment and talent management to payroll;
- A professional who is also entrepreneurial, an effective communication, and has a customer-minded focus;
- Willingness to work with hybrid arrangement (main office and home/anywhere) where the main office is located in Mampang, Jakarta, and offices in Switzerland, Indonesia (Bali, Makassar, Yogyakarta, Aceh), Vietnam, Thailand, Ivory Coast, Mexico.