Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Software Quality Assurance Engineer?
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Manual is responsible for ensuring application quality on Koltiva and creating test scenarios as well as executing test scenarios. Software Quality Assurance Engineer Guide day-to-day activities with developers, product managers, ui/ux and scrum masters to ensure the development process runs and ensure good quality of application products.
Software Quality Assurance Engineer Manual is also responsible for the end-to-end testing of applications and troubleshooting if there are issues and is also responsible for the testing data used.
What are the key responsibilities of the Software Quality Assurance Engineer?
- Perform testing and application documentation and provide training to application users.
- Work with internal teams (eg engineering team and product managers) to identify system requirements.
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Create and implement testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Identify the causes of non-conforming software with document and record thoroughly and train to use the application.
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies.
- Collaborate well with developers and QA Engineer-counterparts in supporting each other to ensure high-quality products.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Diploma-3 / Bachelor’s Degree majoring in Information Technology or a relevant major.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes with minimum 2 years experiences in the relevant field.
- Understand PRD & BRD , customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases.
- Understand SQL to query data in the database.
- Understand debug and troubleshooting issue.
- Understand Rest API
- Understand ERP, HRiS and Procurement Feature
- Knowledge on test automation tools is a plus (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Postman & JMeter
- Commitment to work in a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'APPLY NOW'.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application.