Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Corporate Program Manager?
The Corporate Program Manager is a crucial position within the organizational hierarchy of Koltiva. As a part of their role, they undertake the responsibility of planning, designing, and implementing inter-connected programs across the company. Their job involves proactively monitoring the programs' progress, identifying, and resolving issues, and taking corrective action as required. Additionally, the Manager defines the program's governance arrangements, roles, and responsibilities, ensuring that the program functions seamlessly and efficiently. By leveraging their expertise, the Corporate Program Manager plays an instrumental role in the success of Koltiva's programs.
What are the key responsibilities of the Corporate Program Manager?
- In charge of developing the Corporate Strategy Program, updating KPI/OKR processes, and building a dashboard to give visibility on the daily OKR achievement and operational performance.
- Manage and oversee each of the Roadmap/Programs from each division, combining business analytics, data mining, and data visualization to help organizations make more data-driven decisions.
- Formulate, organize, and monitor inter-connected projects across Koltiva and control deadlines, budgets, and activities.
- Provide recommendations on possible alternative strategies and objectives for Koltiva.
- Collaborate with other project managers and evaluate the projects with other project staff, support other stakeholders to work on different initiatives, and make decisions based on the number.
- Mapping/assessing current business processes and identifying improvements, providing business insight and trend analysis to improve growth and operation performance.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor's degree in Program/Project Management, Business Administration, Strategic Planning, or Industrial Engineering.
- Has working experience more than ten years as a project manager or in another management position.
- Has 2-3 years of experience as a program manager.
- Excellent time management and initiative.
- Proficient in Office365, especially TEAMS, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Fluent in oral and written English.
- Willing to be based in Jakarta or Bali.
How do you apply?
Click 'APPLY NOW' to apply for this position. We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application.