Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Head Product Delivery?
The Head of Product Delivery is responsible for making sure products are created and delivered on time. They oversee the whole process, from designing the product to releasing it. The Head of Product Delivery must also ensure that the product is high quality and meets customer expectations. They manage the team that develops the product and ensure everyone works well together. Overall, the Head of Product Delivery is very important for making sure products are made well and delivered on time.
What are the key responsibilities of the Head Product Delivery?
- Formulate Strategic planning and management of the entire product delivery to both overall clients (corporate and non).
- Establish and maintain a robust product delivery framework, optimizing processes and methodologies to enhance efficiency and product quality.
- Collaborate closely with Product Management to align product roadmaps, prioritize features, set realistic delivery timelines, and execute delivery within a clear prioritization framework.
- Closely liaise and align with Product Management, Tech, Project, and CSO (BD) to manage stakeholders' expectations and ensure swift execution across projects (Indonesia and overseas).
- Manage client’s expectations to have a consensus and commitment on product delivery timeline – provide clear transparency towards way-of-work/execution plan and deliverables.
- Identify and solve complex problems related to projects with clients and internal teams/stakeholders.
- Oversee project planning, resource allocation, and risk management to ensure on-time and on-budget product releases.
- Evaluate the success of products delivered based on performance metrics such as sales volume, profit margins, and customer satisfaction levels.
- Coordinate and oversee team activities to ensure the productivity of all the team members.
- Measure and manage positive client satisfaction.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or any related field.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in product software development and delivery.
- Familiarity with software development process and technology trends (e.g., software development life cycle, DevOps).
- Fluency in English – writing and verbal.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in Project Management.
- Knowledge of project management methodologies and tools. Relevant certification in project management would be advantageous.
- Strong leadership and team management skills.
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'APPLY NOW'.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application.