Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Head of Product Operation?
The Head of Product Operations is responsible for overseeing the seamless and efficient execution of product development initiatives, optimizing processes, enhancing collaboration, and delivering high-quality products that align with the company's strategic objectives and customer needs.
What are the key responsibilities of the Head of Product Operation?
- Identify areas for process improvement within the product development lifecycle and implement strategies to enhance operational efficiency.
- Develop and document standardized procedures, guidelines, and workflows to ensure team consistency and effectiveness.
- Ensure a clear and timely issue resolution process through close alignment (deep dive) with internal (Product, Tech, Project, Helpdesk, Business Development) and external stakeholders (clients/partners).
- Solve complex Product problems together with clients and internal stakeholders.
- Ensure that all products meet the highest quality standards, conducting thorough reviews and assessments to verify alignment with specifications and user requirements.
- Oversee customer feedback in order to identify areas where improvements can be made to existing products or new products can be developed.
- Implement and monitor quality assurance processes to identify and address potential issues early in the development cycle.
- Provide regular reports and insights to the executive team, offering data-driven recommendations to optimize product development processes.
- Coordinate and oversee team activities to ensure the productivity of all the team members.
- Empower, foster, and grow the team’s capabilities.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer Science, or a related field (master’s degree preferred).
- Fluency in English – writing and verbal.
- Minimum 8 years of experience in product, product operations, project management, or a related technology or software industry role.
- Strong understanding of product development methodologies, agile processes, and project management.
- Exceptional strategic thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to work effectively across diverse teams.
- Strong analytical skills and proficiency in data-driven decision-making.
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'APPLY NOW'.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application.