Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Principal Engineer?
Software engineering takes the central roles for building Koltiva products and systems. You will be responsible for designing, building, improving, or maintaining our applications, third-party data integration, data API, or backend systems.
You will work in cross-functional teams, and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What are the key responsibilities of the Principal Engineer?
1. Development & Optimization:
- Develop high-quality code in Java, NodeJS, and PHP, optimizing for performance, scalability, and maintainability.
- Identify areas for code refactoring and performance optimizations.
2. Mentorship & Collaboration:
- Guide and mentor junior and mid-level engineers, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Collaborate closely with product managers, designers, and stakeholders to align technological solutions with business needs.
- Stay updated with the latest trends and advancements in Java, NodeJS, PHP, serverless technology and front-end web technology.
- Champion innovation by identifying new technologies and methodologies that can enhance our systems and applications.
4. Code Reviews & Quality Assurance:
- Ensure the highest code quality by conducting rigorous code reviews.
- Collaborate with QA teams to ensure software quality through testing.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of software development experience with expertise in Java, NodeJS, or PHP.
- Proven experience with relational database (Mysql or Postgres) and stored procedure
- Have an understanding or experience of Kafka or other Messaging technology is a plus
- Proven experience in designing, building, and maintaining large-scale systems.
- Deep understanding of software development life cycles, cloud infrastructure, and contemporary CI/CD tools.
- Demonstrable expertise in software architecture and best practices.
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your application via email to email@example.com or click 'APPLY NOW'.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application.