Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva MRM and Reporting Manager?
Koltiva’s various farmer engagement projects build the capacity of thousands of smallholder farmers to increase their productivity and income while also bringing them into digitally traceable, inclusive, and responsible value chains. The Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning Manager is responsible for setting up metrics, monitoring the performance of projects, and leading impact measurement across all product lines and services.
What are the key responsibilities of the MRM and Reporting Manager?
- Lead regular project reviews and reporting of results, particularly monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, and annual reviews.
- Support Program Managers in developing monitoring plans and tools and gathering relevant information to support the strategic planning of projects.
- Monitor the process of analysis of data sets in conjunction with the program manager to ensure accurate and coherent results are collected across the project.
- Review reporting processes, including developing logical frameworks and narrative report templates, and maintain a repository of internal learning.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in sustainable development, agriculture, economics, statistics, or other related majors.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in a relevant field.
- In-depth understanding of data analysis and experience working with data regarding the agriculture value chain.
- Previous experience with public or donor-funded projects is preferred.
- Proficiency in English, both verbal and written.