Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Environmental Specialist?
We are looking for a qualified Environmental Officer to join our dynamic team to support our environmental health and sustainability efforts and to strengthen the technical and operational capacity of the R&D Department, ensuring effective research & development and project management
What are the key responsibilities of the Environmental Specialist?
- Support the Climate and Environment section of the R&D department in the day-to-day management of project activities, including general research and development of climate solution features.
- Analyze climate and environment data and evaluate data quality and data collection and review processes.
- Develop content for climate management & GHG accounting features.
- Do the research activity in specific requirements for various certification standards, carbon, and other sustainability topics.
- Engage in technical tasks, including model integration, logic creation, and data analysis.
- Develop, review, and maintain project documentation according to company standards.
- Oversee specific projects, ensuring they meet set deadlines and quality standards.
- Research and knowledge sharing on specific requirements for various certification standards, carbon, biodiversity, regenerative Agriculture Practices, Climate-Smart Agriculture, and other sustainability topics.
- Collaborate with other R&D members and other teams, such as GIS, Program, Product , and the Data Team.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Agronomy, Forestry, Climate Science, Soil Science, Aquaculture, Sustainable Development, Geographic, Geodesy, Geomatics, or related field.
- 3 years of experience in related field preferred
- Have a good Understanding the carbon footprint of products and services from raw material extraction to final delivery.
- Familiarity with data analysis tools, be able to design experiments, understand various statistical tests, and draw meaningful conclusions from the data.
- Understand and apply spatial statistics and geospatial data analysis to derive meaningful insights from geographic data.
- Willingness to get the hands-dirty and communicate with farmers
- Excellent communication and collaboration abilities.
- Ability to take ownership of projects and tasks.
- Passionate about environmental sustainability and climate solutions.
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian language (both written and spoken), other languages are an advantage.
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your application via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'APPLY NOW'.
We appreciate your interest and look forward to reviewing your application.