Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Talent Management Lead?
The Talent Management Lead will be responsible for designing, implementing, and overseeing training and development programs to improve the organization's human capital.
What are the key responsibilities of the Talent Management Lead?
- Identify training needs analysis based on employee performance results, skills gaps, and industry needs.
- Design training curriculum and modules aligned with training matrix and corporate succession program, including leadership development, technical skills enhancement, and soft skills training.
- Deliver training sessions, workshops, and seminars with various learning methodologies, including classroom, e-learning, and workshops.
- Assess the impact of training initiatives through pre/post-training evaluations, surveys, and feedback analysis.
- Maintain records of training activities, attendance, and results to provide insights for continuous improvement and compliance.
- Identify high-potential employees and create tailored development plans.
- Develop a succession strategy and employee career development plan to ensure a pipeline of skilled and capable employees for critical roles.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor/master’s degree (preferred in psychology, HRM, or management).
- Minimum 5 years working experience in training and development.
- Strong in presentation, communication, and facilitation skills.
- Fluent in English, both writing and verbal.
- Having a certification in training and development is a plus.