Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Finance Intern?
The Finance Intern will support the finance team in daily work activities.
What are the key responsibilities of the Finance Intern?
- Entry transaction in Koltiva internal system
- Support finance team for fixed asset stock take.
- Check data vendor for ISO purpose.
- Filling all documentation related to finance activity.
- Support E-payment reconciliation if needed.
- Do other administration task assigned.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Final year students or fresh graduate with diploma or bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or related field.
- Committed to participating in an intern for 6 months.
- Proficient in Ms. office.
- Good communication skill.
- Discipline, responsible, and pay attention to details.
- Good with number and data
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your application via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or click 'APPLY NOW'.