Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Head of Geospatial?
Koltiva is currently seeking a highly skilled Head of Geospatial to lead the development and implementation of cutting-edge geospatial projects. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring that data accuracy and reliability are prioritized while driving innovative solutions forward.
What are the key responsibilities of the Head of Geospatial?
- Develop a GIS and remote sensing strategy aligned with the organization's goals and objectives
- Oversee geospatial and remote sensing projects from inception to completion.
- Oversee the collection, processing, storage, and maintenance of geospatial data to ensure the integrity, security, and quality of geospatial datasets.
- Identify the latest GIS technologies and tools to enhance data visualization, analysis, and reporting capabilities.
- Lead spatial analysis to support operations and decision-making.
- Establish protocols for sharing GIS data and analysis results with stakeholders and ensure effective communication of spatial information.
- Implement quality control procedures to maintain the accuracy, reliability, and integrity of GIS data and analysis.
- Collaborate with other teams (e.g., engineering) to integrate GIS into their workflows and facilitate cross functional data exchange.
- Coordinate and oversee team activities to ensure the productivity of all the team members.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor's or master&rsquos degree in Geography, Geomatics, GIS, Remote Sensing, Environmental Sciences, or a related field. Advanced degrees or relevant certifications are advantageous.
- Minimum 8 years of working experience in GIS related roles.
- Strong leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in GIS software, tools, and programming such as Python, ArcPy, PyQGIS, ArcGIS, and QGIS.
- Familiarity with remote sensing software and tools used for data processing, satellite imagery interpretation, and analysis (e.g., ENVI, ERDAS Imagine, SNAP).
- Strong understanding various sensors (3D modelling and lidar) and remote sensing application including concept of Greenhouse gases, climate change, Forestry, Conservation and Plantation, Deforestation, Forest Degradation topics.
- Experience with Big Data geospatial platforms and tools, such as Google Earth Engine or PostGIS.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it through our career portal.