Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Cluster Leader?
The Cluster Leader is responsible to monitor field agent activities related to project in targeted area, while establishing and maintaining good relationship to stakeholders.
What are the key responsibilities of the Cluster Leader?
- Develop a team plan to achieve the activity targets that superior or Koltiva management sets and identify potential risks that could impact project operations.
- Supervise the implementation of field team activities by providing direction, input and feedback related to field team.?
- Coordinate with local stakeholders, district governments and clients that relate to the cluster area.
- Coordinate problems or obstacles that arise when using the application to the related team using Freshdesk application.
- Conduct regular monitoring and evaluation reports to the supervisor, including data quality monitoring as well as regular field visits.
- Ensure activities are properly recorded, documented, and stored.?
- Conduct orientation and training to field agent in the field activity processes and software applications.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Minimum Diploma degree in Agriculture, Forestry, communication or relevant.
- 3 years' experience in relevant field.
- Experience facilitating community development activities.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to email@example.com or submit it through our career portal.