We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Management/Marketing, or related field from reputable university.
- Technology savvy, with knowledge of mobile and web applications.
- Minimum 2 years of experience as Customer Success, Account Manager, Project Manager, or Sales from Software as a Service Company.
- Previous experience in tech-startups, in multinational environment is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills.
- Excellent time-management and initiative.
- Willing to travel across Ecuador and South and Central America.
Who is the Koltiva Customer Success Officer?
The Customer Success Officer (Ecuador) is responsible to ensure excellent service standards and maintain customer satisfaction across all our web and mobile applications, as well as onboard new clients, support users, and manage small-scale projects.
What are the key responsibilities of the Customer Success Officer?
- Become the clients day-to-day strategic advisor who understands their business challenges and can communicate the positive business outcomes of working with Koltiva.
- Responsible to grow Koltiva business scale for onboarding new clients and manage SaaS projects, upsell services and products with the brand image, promote the value of the product and strengthen the company business presence and value in Indonesia.
- Support product or feature handover process from the development team to business users, including specific user trainings in the field.
- Drive adoption and usage of new products and features. Going the extra mile for each customer is part of the job.
- Assist customers and users with their questions, enquiries, and complaints, though emails, calls, and other communication channels.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and provide professional customer and user support.
- Coordinate internal requests from the teams in Indonesia with clients in the region.
How do you apply?
Should you be interested to be part of our dynamic team, please send us the cover letter and CV to email@example.com (Customer Success Officer - Ekuador)