Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Forest Carbon Intern?
The KoltiYouth Intern is part of the Climate & Research Department. The KoltiYouth Intern will collaborate with internal teams to assist project implementation at Koltiva.
What are the key responsibilities of the Forest Carbon Intern?
Responsibilities and Duties
The KoltiYouth Interns responsibilities will depend on the assigned project and unit, it can include the following activities:
- Support the project manager in the day-to-day management of project activities, including monitoring, coordinating the field activities, and collaboration with client and internal Product Development team.
- Analyze forestry & greenhouse gas (GHG) data, evaluate data quality, collect data, and review the processes.
- Help process forest carbon accounting methodologies
- Research and knowledge sharing on specific requirements for various certification standards, carbon, and other sustainability topics.
- Support GIS function for producing spatial analysis calculation for reporting purposes.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelors degree in Forestry, Biology, Geographic, Geodesy, Geomatica, Environmental Science or related field.
- Knowledge of greenhouse gases, climate change, and/or carbon
- Knowledge of forestry, forest conservation and tree plantations
- Proficiency in excel and basic statistics
- Working English in speaking and writing
- Committed to participating in an intern program for at least 3 months, preferably 6 months.
- Willing to get the hands dirty and communicate with farmers (field stay requires depending on the intern&rsquos assignment and internship duration).
- Willingness to be placed in all areas of Indonesia.
- Good with numbers and data, knowledge of basic data analytics preferred.
- Proficiency in English and Indonesian language (both written and spoken)
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your lates resume to email@example.com with subject (Forest Carbon Intern)