We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Internship?
The Intern position will help the fresh graduates or last semester students learn and gain experiences to prepare them to be the next Product Marketing. This role will primarily support the marketing department by develop and maintain product marketing strategies to meet business objectives for Koltiva. Manage, plan and actively execute all go-to-market plan.
What are the key responsibilities of the Internship?
- Maintain product marketing from all all Koltiva\'s B2C and B2B products to be ready from a commercial perspective.
- Develop Go-to-Market (GTM) strategy for product and feature launches by utilizing all 7Ps Marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with the tech, product, key account, and project teams to align and implement infrastructure, tools, and support needed for marketing.
- Plan and implement integrated campaigns to increase brand visibility, product awareness, and user acquisition and adoption intent.
- Build product messaging that sets new products apart from others in the market to give them a unique selling point and is responsible for new product launches
- Monitor and evaluate all product marketing campaigns and propose recommendations to get better results.
How do you apply?
Please submit your latest resume firstname.lastname@example.org&nbspwith subject (Product Marketing Intern)