We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
- Bachelors degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or related field
- Passionate in software engineering, application development, or systems development
- Have minimum 1-year experience on related tasks
- Experienced in using PHP & MySQL proven by portfolios
- Have an understanding of jQuery, AJAX or other JS frontend framework such as AngularJS, VueJS and experience using ExtJS framework is a plus.
- Familiar with HTML 5, CSS
- Experienced with REST API's and basic programming
- Experienced using version control (e.g. GIT or SVN)
- Able to do development in these technology stack PHP Codeigniter, PHP Laravel, PHP Lumen.
- Able to write complex query using MySQL Database.
- Have an understanding of AWS Cognito, AWS S3 is a plus.
- Attention to detail, good information seeking, excellent in team work - Good integrity, humble, good adaptable, and high drive for result
- Willing to be stationed in Yogyakarta.
Who is the Koltiva Web Developer?
We are looking to hire Web Developer to join our Development team. You will take responsibility for the central roles for building Koltiva products and systems. You will work in cross-functional teams and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What are the key responsibilities of the Web Developer?
- Build a scalable and robust web application
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Identify areas of complexity and bottlenecks in Development or implementation.
- Scope out the deliverables, divide the task and assign timelines.
- Understand, collaborate and distribute knowledge to others, show high level of ethics and team-work
How do you apply?
Please submit your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (Web Developer - Yogyakarta)