We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Graphic Designer?
This role reports directly to the Creative Manager to manage Koltiva\'s brand identity, brand narrative, and execution for Koltiva Brand Campaigns. The main job is making the most compelling artwork to support our brand and strategic goals related to external publications. You will also work with your creative manager to plan your design so it goes hand in hand with the main goal. Designs and produce materials for external brand &amp marketing publication, including but not limited to external advertisement, social media creative artworks, website materials, and brand assets (brand posters, flyers, rollups, banners, company profiles, factsheet)
What are the key responsibilities of the Graphic Designer?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Create and design various materials for external brand &amp marketing communication (brand brochures, company profiles, brand factsheet, brand photographs,
- Work with social media executive to produce creative artwork for social media and all digital channel assets (LinkedIn, Youtube, Website) and the social brand\'s tone and voice.
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on brand
- Design assets and videos around brand &amp marketing external activations, campaigns, and events.
- Using creative visual guidelines as a starting point. Ideate on how to push creative boundaries and be innovative within our industry.
- Managing graphic designs from conception to delivery and generating fresh design concepts.
- Ensuring brand design consistency through all external brand &amp marketing output.
- Keeping up to date with current trends and industry developments
- Producing professional brand videos from pre-production to post-processing.
- Bachelor\'s Degree in Advertising/Media, Design/Creative Multimedia or a related field
- Able to translate a design brief into a visual outcome, a keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Able to work on digital illustration, experience with design software (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator)
- Video editing, final cut pro X, premier, Corel draw,
- Time management skills and the ability to commit and meet deadlines.
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, line composition, color, and other fundamentals of graphic design.
- Min 3+ years working within the creative, production, and design role. Experience in agencies is a plus point.
- Strong creative skills and a portfolio of work demonstrating passion for illustrative design, videography, photograph, and typograph.
- Able to translate a design brief into a visual outcome.
- Strong brand-creative minded
- Understanding of Agri-tech is a plus.
How do you apply?
Please submit your latest resume to email@example.com with subject (Graphic Designer)