We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Creative Manager?
This role reports directly to the Koltiva Chief Marketing Officer to manage the overall Koltiva brand identity, brand narrative and execution for Koltiva Brand Campaigns, liaising with many cross-functional teams. As the Creative Manager, you should strongly understand the brand online and offline. You will work closely with the Corporate Production Manager, Digital Marketing Manager, Marketing Communication, PR, and Product Marketing
What are the key responsibilities of the Creative Manager?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Play the role of a brand guardian through brand visual design (i.e. creating promotion guidelines) by setting and ensuring the high-quality standard and alignment of creative assets with brand guidelines and personality.
- Set the brand narrative, strategy that align with the company voice, values, and mission on social impact.
- Lead strong, effective design for high frequency in multi-platform content.
- Hands-on design, follow through to the production of the deliverables, with a deep understanding of the working processes.
- Ability to effectively lead and motivate a creative team, managing outputs and negotiating priorities for the team.
- Empower the team to grow by providing clear and strong creative guidance on day-to-day work, mentorship, and proactively finding ways to provide the team with opportunities to learn new skills.
- Guide the team to translate the brief and insights into communication ideas and high-quality creative work according to the Koltiva brand guidelines and project timeline.
- Provide service to the different streams within Koltiva business line to ensure the creative will contribute to the company reaching its&amprsquo business goals.
- Determine and maintain the proper brand metrics for tracking current and future experiments.
- Hold Bachelor\\\'s Degree in Marketing, Business, or any related field
- Min 5+ years working within the brand role, ideally within creative, marketing, design, production, and digital marketing in both agencies or in-house teams.
- An ability to communicate with the market via compelling, creative storytelling with excellent verbal and written both Bahasa Indonesia and English.
- Demonstrated understanding of brand in both digital &ampamp offline media platforms and ad metrics.
- Data-driven decision maker with strong analytical thinking and experience with analyzing data and delivering insights.
- Broad background in design and creativity across all mediums
- Great presentation skills. The ability to clearly explain and defend your work in meetings and reviews
- Strong project management and ability to manage multiple campaigns with eyes on details without losing sight of the big picture.
- You should be an enthusiastic collaborator and be open to other people\\\'s ideas. But at the same time, you need to show initiative and have accountability for the stories you\\\'re telling
- Strong brand-creative minded
- Able to coach and mentor team members
- Understanding of Agri-tech is a plus.
How do you apply?
Please submit your latest resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (Creative Manager)