We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Product Manager?
The Product Manager B2C is responsible for leads the Product Development for Business to Consumer (B2C) applications, including the product lines KoltiPay (e-payment System).
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Manager?
The Product Manager B2C is responsible for the strategy and profitability of the B2C product lines that ensure Koltiva long term sustainability, Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Leading the research and analysis of competitive landscape, customers, product metrics, and latest fintech (especially lending business and e-wallet) trends to identify and fill product gaps
- Create and maintain profit and loss documentation for the product lines, validate costing versus predictable revenue to ensure efficient development, and set prices to meet revenue and profitability goals.
- Ability to set up workstreams required and ability to work efficiently with these different streams such as engineering, marketing, finance, operations, and external stakeholders to implement new features and enhancements
- Managing the product life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities, specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects.
- Prepare feature descriptions, maintain, and evangelize the product roadmap which defines product enhancements for short- and long-term releases, based on business opportunities and market research.
- Prepare for product launch and release plans. Coordinates internal and external product launches working with Marketing Support and Training teams and ensure appropriate service levels for the products after launch.
- Help develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies for the product lines with Marketing Support team (including Release Notes, demonstrations, and Improvement Reports).
- Act as liaison between Sales, Client Services, Marketing Support, and Technology teams to support product positioning and customer demand as part of new product development in the B2C product fintech (especially lending business and e-wallet).
- Deliver presentations for internal and external audiences, including education and training of sales staff, support groups, train the trainer programs, and presentations at symposia, trade shows, and key customer accounts.
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as Product Manager, experience in a start-up environment is a plus
- Experience working at or with companies in e-Commerce and/or e-Payments and/or E-wallet.
- Bachelor&rsquos Degree in Computer Science, Management, or related fields
- Excellent organizational, leadership and communication skills
- Experience working in a fast-paced, multi-stakeholder environment
- Problem-solving mindset and attention to detail
- Ability to interact with technical and non-technical stakeholders to achieve product goals
- Experience working in multicultural environments, both with internal and external stakeholders
- Fluency in English and Bahasa Indonesia, verbal and written, is a must, additional languages a plus
- The Product Manager B2C is responsible for leads the Product Development for Business to Consumer (B2C) applications, including the product lines KoltiPay (e-payment System).
How do you apply?
Submit your updated CV to email@example.com with subject (Product Manager - B2C)