Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Key Account Manager?
The KAM builds strong relationships with strategic customers, including identify needs and requirements to promote our company solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction. The goal is to contribute in sustaining and growing our business in the area Americas to achieve long-term success. Works closely with various C-Level Departments to make business decisions and create product strategies that ensure Koltiva long term sustainability. In the execution of these strategies, the KAM works with the Technology Department and the Product Managers to ensure corporate goals are met on time and within budget.
What are the key responsibilities of the Key Account Manager?
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Develop trusted relationships with a diverse customer portfolio from the food and agriculture sector as well as NGOs
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust
- Prepare regular progress reports and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Nurture and expand key relationships
- Play an integral part in generating new sales and be accountable for your portfolio and associated revenue numbers
- Develop an expert knowledge of the SaaS platform (cloud-based web and mobile applications)
- Understand and communicate market opportunities, needs and customer feedback to cross-functional teams and the CEO
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research using multiple channels supported by on-going calls and visits to customers and prospects
- Help to develop and deploy key market messages and communication strategies
- Recruit, train, and supervise local Customer Success Officers in our clients project countries
- Develop product training plans internally and externally, and act as a product champion
- Consult with Customer and User Support team to ensure appropriate service levels
- Lead the Clients company registration in selected countries based on business requirements and local regulations in collaboration with the Clients legal department.
What are the requirement of the Position?
How do you apply?
Submit your updated CV (in English only) to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (Customer Success Officer - Mexico)