Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Data Scientist?
Data Analysis takes the central roles for building Koltiva products and to help us makes better decision. A data scientist that will help us discover the information hidden in vast amounts of data, and help us make smarter decisions to deliver even better products. Your primary focus will be in applying machine learning techniques, doing statistical analysis, and building high quality prediction systems integrated with our products. And also collaborate with data engineer to work on data pipeline and create visualization. You will work in cross-functional teams and everyone is encouraged to speak their mind, propose ideas, influence others, and continuously grow themselves.
What are the key responsibilities of the Data Scientist?
- Collaborate with cross functional teams to understand the requirements.
- Selecting features, building and optimizing classifiers using machine learning techniques
- Data mining using state-of-the-art methods
- Extending company&rsquos data with third party sources of information when needed
- Enhancing data collection procedures to include information that is relevant for building analytic systems
- Processing, cleansing, and verifying the integrity of data used for analysis
- Doing ad-hoc analysis and presenting results in a clear manner
- Bachelors degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 years of experience as a Data Scientist or similar role
- Experience with common data science toolkits, such as Python, R, Weka, NumPy, Panda, ScikitLearn etc . Excellence in at least one of these is highly desirable
- Good understanding of machine learning techniques and algorithms, such as K-NN, Naive Bayes, SVM, Decision Forests, etc.
- Understand SQL to query and process data in the database include creating view, function, and stored procedure.
- Experience with data visualisation tools, such as Metabase, GGplot, Plotly etc.
- Good scripting and programming skills
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles.
What are the requirement of the Position?
How do you apply?
Submit your updated resmue to email@example.com with subject (Data Scientist)