Established in 2013, Koltiva is a leading agritech company for enterprises to make their global supply chains traceable, inclusive, and climate-smart, backed by our human-centered technology with boots-on-the-ground professional service. Koltiva supports some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains, focusing on enhancing traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
Koltiva combines triple-tech (AgriTech, FinTech, and ClimaTech) to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability while building more sustainable supply chains.
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values – FARMER
For People, Planet and Prosperity. We solve critical challenges in global supply chains, from increase producers’ livelihood, enhance environmental protection, to improve trade transparency.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
We strive to grow a high-performance organization, digitizing agribusinesses and producers to the transition of sustainable production and traceable sourcing.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
Who is the Koltiva Senior Agronomy Officer ?
The Agronomy Specialist is part of the Climate & Research Department. The key responsibility of the Agronomy Specialist is to conducts research on various agronomy-related topics to strengthen Koltivas knowledge of various crops, agronomy and sustainability practices. The Agronomy Specialist develops agriculture content and surveys for Koltivas applications, provide capacity building for Koltiva staff as well as trainings for Koltivas clients and partners, analyze data quality, and improve agronomy data insights. The Agronomy Specialist works closely with other R&D unit members, as well as with various other teams, including the Project Implementation, the Product Development, and the Technology and Software Development departments.
What are the key responsibilities of the Senior Agronomy Officer ?
Responsibilities and Duties
- Monitor process of developing new content for farmers in Koltiva’s applications related to various commodities.
- Monitor process of developing training modules and guidelines related to various agriculture and aquaculture commodities.
- Monitor process of delivery agronomy and supplier data to help make data-driven decisions and identify actionable insights in relation to agricultural practices and sustainability approaches related to various commodities.
- Provide advice related to new apps with focus on agronomy data calculations, question rules and parameters.
- Coordinate and oversee team activities to ensure the productivity of all the team members.
What are the requirement of the Position?
- Bachelor’s degree in agriculture, forestry, or other related majors
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in relevant field
- Proficiency in English language (both written and spoken)
- Experience with essential oil-bearing plants, spices, fruits, and/or vegetables
- Knowledge of other crops or dairy
- Experience with certification standards (UTZ, Rainforest Alliance, Fairtrade, Organic etc.)
- Proficient user of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of basic data analysis
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
- Willingness to learn new things.
- Willingness to work in Jakarta and travel domestically and abroad.
How do you apply?
Let's start your new journey and join our dynamic team by sending the CV and cover letter to email@example.com or submit it through our career portal.