We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Technical Writer?
The Technical Writer is responsible to turn complex, matter-of-fact materials into clearer and more concise ones for audiences.
What are the key responsibilities of the Technical Writer?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Technical Writer Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Determine the needs of users who will receive technical documentation
- Study product samples and talk more with creators and developers
- Work with technical staff to make the product easier to use with short but easy to understand instructions
- Organize and write supporting documents for products
- Using photos, images, diagrams, and animations that enhance user understanding
- Determine the right medium to convey the message to the audience, such as manual writing or video
- Standardize content across platforms and media
- Collect feedback from consumers, designers, and manufacturers
- Revise documents when there are product-related updates
How do you apply?