We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Data Administration Officer?
The Producer and SME Data Officer is part of the MERL (Monitoring, Evaluation, Reporting and Learning) Division under Operations Departments, with strong links to the Project Manager in Implementation Division and Stakeholders. The Producer and SME Data Officer goal is to ensure all support provided to customers in the form of reports, data checking and technical support in excellent service standards across all our web and mobile applications.
What are the key responsibilities of the Data Administration Officer?
Responsibilities and Duties
- The Producer and SME Data Officer is responsible to support all units under Operations Departments in terms of data monitoring, evaluation and reporting. Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Evaluate data master for Supply Chain Producers and SMEs, including updates and deletion.
- Maintain and update survey data records.
- Administer the process on IMS Certification, profiling all the actors in the supply chain, and helping the user understanding the process.
- Provide weekly and/or monthly survey progress reports.
- Check data accuracy in master data and survey data.
- Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
- Provide reports and analysis, with assistance from Data Tech Division.
- Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
- Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
- Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
- Comply with data integrity and security policies.
- Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
- Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
- Review data for deficiencies or errors, correct any incompatibilities if possible and check output.
- Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
- Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analyst if necessary.
- Collaborate effectively with the development team by creating and issuing bug finding and proposing new feature upon request.
- Stay up to date with new products and features.
- Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
- Assist end users on new reports and dashboards.
- Respond to queries for information and access relevant reports.
- At least two years experience at the supervisory level in a similar position.
- Minimum Diploma 3 from an accredited University or college in Computer Science.
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting.
- Experience using statistical tools for data analysis (Excel, SPSS, SAS, Google Analytics).
- Experience with MS Office (MS Excel in particular) and data programs.
- Work experience as a data analyst or in related field.
- Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
- Ability to analyse existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
- Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
- High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large scale databases.
- Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
- Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
- Thorough with Strong Analytical Skills.
- Investigative and Trouble Shooting Skills.
- Impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work under strict deadlines.
- High-level written and verbal communication skills.
- Full understanding of the way an organization operates to meet its objectives.
- Diligent and firm with high ethical standards
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (Data Administration Officer)