We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Senior Engagement Manager Climate Solutions?
The positions can be based in Jakarta, Bali or globally remotely with travel. The Senior Engagement Manager is part of the Climate &ampamp Research Department and leads Business Development for Climate Solutions of Koltiva. The Senior Engagement Manager will coordinate development of products (GHG management services) and business development in the space of Natural Climate Solution (NCS) projects in the Land Use sector. This involves inside supply chain such as Insetting and out of supply chain solutions such as Offsetting. This work will be data-driven in the tech ecosystem of Koltiva products. The Senior Engagement Manager will work as a conduct for Business Development towards clients and demand-driven product design and implementation with technical teams. A large part will involve upselling new inside supply chain climate solution offerings to existing clients, help acquire new inside supply chain clients with a compelling climate component of proposals, and to acquire new outside of supply chain clients from financial investors and multinational companies interested in carbon offsets. This position requires an understanding of key climate change issues, key solutions in the land use sector, and quality level of such solutions, such as international GHG quantification protocols such as Verified Carbon Standard (VCS) Climate, Community, and Biodiversity Standard (CCBS) Plan Vivo Gold Standard, Greenhouse Gas Protocol, Cool Farm Tool, IPCC GHG Inventory for Land Use and others. The position will work closely with Environmental and GIS Specialists, the Project Implementation Department and the Product Development Department.
What are the key responsibilities of the Senior Engagement Manager Climate Solutions?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Senior Engagement Manager responsibilities will include, but must not be limited to:
- Business Development for inside supply chain and & outside supply chain climate solutions to Koltiva existing and new corporate clients (B2B)
- Develop proposals and engagement with financial investors in the carbon market
- Support identification and origination of NCS project opportunities globally
- Manage Koltiva&amprsquos carbon credit trading engagement with environmental asset trading platforms
- B.Sc. degree in Business Administration, Agronomy, Engineering, Forestry, Agribusiness, Sustainable Development, Geographic, Marketing or related field
- Minimum 5 years of experience in corporate sustainability, especially on climate change
- Proficiency in excel and statistics
- Working English in speaking and writing
- Able to work flexibly hybrid incl. remote collaboration tools like MS Teams etc.
- Willing to get the hands dirty and communicate with farmers/producers (field visits)
- Willingness to travel domestically in Indonesia and internationally
- Master degree in Business Administration, Agronomy, Engineering, Forestry, Agribusiness, Sustainable Development, Geographic, Marketing or related field
- Experience in Environmental Asset &ampamp certificate markets, payments for ecosystem services, pollution allowance trading or similar
- 10 years or more in sustainable agriculture, ecosystem conservation &ampamp restoration, GHG accounting and climate action
- Experience in project development under Greenhouse Gas Protocol, Cool Farm Tool, IPCC GHG Inventory for Land Use and others
- International work experience
- Experience to manage international projects and teams
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your updated CV to email@example.com&ampnbspwith subject (Senior Engagement Manager Climate Solutions)