We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Product Operation Officer?
The Product Operation Officer is responsible for supporting product development activities so that activities can run well
What are the key responsibilities of the Product Operation Officer?
- Handle administrative work by collaborating closely with the cross-functional team, i.e., engineering, project, and product teams.
- Maintains new and existing products\' configurations user management, translation, and info box.
- Operational Support: Provide product operational support to product managers
- Support in handling issues with making replication if needed
- Assist with testing based on reference/checklist given by PM and report result as it is and ensuring all testing is documented accordingly before release
- Manage, create and configure Dynamic questionnaire
How do you apply?