We are a technology-enabled service company empowering over half of the millions of producers and business users across 27 countries. We support some of the largest multinational companies by digitizing and verifying global supply chains. Our focus is to enhance traceability, inclusiveness, and sustainability.
We combine quadruple-tech (agritech, fintech, edutech, and climatech) with “boots on the ground” services to improve producers’ outcomes and profitability, while building more sustainable supply chains.
Our team is growing. With offices in 6 cities across the globe and still counting. Where in the world will you join us?
What’s it like working at Koltiva?
At Koltiva, we embodied honest, open, and upfront communication. We always seek and continuously improve existing tech solutions while focusing on our business users. Here, delivering value and making an impact on our customers while insisting on great standards are what we are aiming for.
Our Core Values
We are digitizing agriculture end-to-end, from offering digital and financial inclusion to our farmers to delivering performance data verified by humans. From seed to table.
To be the world’s leading tech company in building ethical, transparent, and sustainable supply chains.
Benefits and perks of working with Koltiva include:
Compensation: Competitive salaries
Family benefits: Paid maternity / paternity leave
Lifestyle: Casual dress code, Flexible hours, Work-from-home
Progression: Professional development
Welfare: Health insurance
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Climate Smart Agriculture Specialist?
The Specialist Climate Smart Agriculture (CSA) is part of the Climate &amp Research Department. The Specialist CSA will coordinate development of baselines and opportunities for climate projects (GHG emission reductions and removals) in agricultural supply chains globally. The Specialist will help to implement methodologies for GHG accounting for multiple agricultural commodities from seed to factory in multiple countries. Specialist will lead developing assessment of climate action opportunities, costs of emission reductions and value for money assessments. This work will be data-driven in the tech ecosystem of Koltiva app products.
A large part of the work involves smallholder farmer production for international supply chains incl. coffee, cocoa, palm oil and others for the supply chain of multinational corporations who report their Scope 3 GHG footprint according to GHG Protocol, Science-Based Targets and others.&nbspThe Specialist will work closely with other Agronomy Specialists in the R&ampD team, the Chief Climate Officer, the Project Implementation Department and the Product Department.
What are the key responsibilities of the Climate Smart Agriculture Specialist?
Responsibilities and Duties
The Specialist CSA responsibilities will include but must not be limited to:
- Lead implementation of GHG accounting methods through design of data recording surveys through apps
- Lead analysis of GHG accounting results in Dashboards across supply chain from seed to factory
- Lead analysis and design of climate action (emission reduction &amp removals) along the agricultural supply chain with intervention costs $/tCO2e
- Lead design, implementation support and MRV of supply chain climate action projects (Insetting)
- Bachelors degree in Agronomy, Engineering, Forestry, Plant Protection, Soil Science, Agribusiness, Sustainable Development, Geographic, Geodesy, Geomatica, Aquaculture, or related field.
- Knowledge of GHG accounting
- Minimum 5 years of experience in sustainable agriculture and/or GHG accounting
- Proficiency in excel and statistics
- Working English in speaking and writing
- Able to work flexibly hybrid incl. remote collaboration tools like MS Teams etc.
- Willing to get the hands dirty and communicate with farmers (field visits).
- Willingness to travel domestically in Indonesia and internationally.
- Masters degree or Ph.D. in Agronomy, Engineering, Forestry, Plant Protection, Soil Science, Agribusiness, Sustainable Development, Geographic, Geodesy, Geomatica, Aquaculture, or related field.
- 10 years or more in sustainable agriculture, GHG accounting and climate action
- International work experience
- Experience with Greenhouse Gas Protocol, Cool Farm Tool, Scope 3 GHG reporting, AFOLU, LULUCF or related.
- Experience to manage international projects and teams
How do you apply?
Kindly submit your updatedt resume to firstname.lastname@example.org&nbspwith subject (Climate Smart Agriculture Specialist)