Become an Quality Assurance Lead with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Quality Assurance Lead?
The QA team lead manages processes and personnel to conduct quality assurance testing, typically within a software development organization or department. In this role, the QA team lead develops effective and efficient methods, maintains documentation throughout the QA process, and communicates with development teams to provide a reliable, consistent, and positive end user experience. The QA team lead conducts rigorous testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and reporting them back to development teams. In some cases, the QA team lead is also responsible for developing and implementing fixes and improvements, working with their team and with others in the organization to deploy updates and resolve issues that arise during the QA process.
What are the key responsibilities of the Quality Assurance Lead?
Technical Expectations/Professional Practices:
- Establish and evolve formal QA processes, ensuring that the team is using industry-accepted best practices.
- Oversee all aspects of quality assurance including establishing metrics, applying industry best practices, and developing new tools and processes to ensure quality goals are met.
- Act as key point of contact for all QA aspects of releases, providing QA services and coordinating QA resources internally and externally.
- Lead and mentor QA team members, as well as manage outside contract testers.
- Develop and execute test cases, scripts, plans and procedures (manual and automated). Ensure the team is focusing on automation along with manual testing.
- Research test tools, methodologies, and trends and upgrade existing practices and processes
- Bachelor&rsquos degree or Diploma 3 in Majoring Information Technology or equivalent.
- Understand project documents, customer demands, and product objectives to create and execute test cases
- Understand SQL to query data in the database.
- Experience with (Selenium, Appium, Cucumber, Gherkin, Postman & JMeter) or similar tools for desktop and mobile application testing.
- Familiar with REST API and knowledge about CI/CD tools like Jenkins, GitLab.
- Ability to act independently and exercise good judgment as well as the ability to work cross functionally and create virtual teams.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask. Flexibility and adaptability in work approach.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills especially in English.
- Demonstrate leadership skill with team-oriented interpersonal skills
- Ability to perform effective interaction with a broad range of people and roles
How do you apply?
Please submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject( Quality Assurance Lead)