Become an Web Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva Web Developer?
What are the key responsibilities of the Web Developer?
- Analyze user requirements to determine technical requirements.
- Write, design, or edit web page content, or produce other direct content.
- Back-up files from web sites to local directories for instant recovery in case of problems.
- Identify the problems found by testing or customer feedback, and fix the problem or refer the appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Design, build, or maintain websites, use authoring or scripting languages, content creation tools, management tools, and digital media.
- Maintain an understanding of current web technology or programming practice through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
- Develop or validate test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all types of browsers and devices.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science.
- Familiar with HTML, CSS, JS Programming.
- Experience using PHP & MySQL.
- At least 3 years experience on related tasks.
- Have an understanding of HTML 5, CSS preprocessor, JQuery, Ext JS or other JS Frontend framework especially VueJS is a plus.
- Have an understanding of REST API and basic programming is mandatory.
- Experienced on using several libraries, code versioning (ex. SVN, GIT)
How do you apply?
Please submit your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject (Web Developer)