Become an GIS Developer with Koltiva!
Do you believe in never ending innovation?
Who are we?Koltiva AG is an integrated agriculture technology company that provides tailor-made software solutions and services for end-to-end business processes. Established in 2013 in Indonesia, and incorporated 2017 in Switzerland, our game changing solutions are successfully used by our clients and its suppliers in 28 countries.
What do we do?Through our proven end-to-end software solutions and services, we help improve operational efficiency, significantly reduce costs and supply chain risks, increase producer's profitability and develop sustainable production and trade in food- and non-food value chains.
Do you belong with Koltiva?
Who is the Koltiva GIS Developer?
The GIS Developer will primarily involve map and figure production to present complex analytical data, geographic data creation, data editing, data management, data analysis, research, and reporting also ensuring the integrity of MIS database processes, systems and maintenance, and GIS mapping.
What are the key responsibilities of the GIS Developer?
Responsibilities and Duties
- The GIS Developer Specific responsibilities in this role include:
- Responsible for collecting of project data based on Program requirement.
- Responsible for reporting and filing the system.&rsquo
- Responsible for GIS mapping of locations for farmers, Demo Plots and group meeting points.
- Responsible for analysing and calculating which farmer is inside or outside the Restricted Area (Protected Forest, National Park, Nature Conservation, Wildlife Conservation, Nature Park) and Safe Area (Fixed Production Forest, Limited Production Forest, Conversion Production Forest).
- Responsible for calculating garden area in spatial analyst and verifying them with farmer survey note.
- Research and Developing Web GIS using Mapbox Studio, CSS and JS.
- Responsible for coordinating between the Support Service, Quality Assurance, Database System Admin Facilitator, Field Coordinator and Field Agent to finalize spatial data and confirm requirements.
- Responsible for creating, compiling, and providing continued maps data from survey notes, android GPS log records, external GPS device log records, database log file, satellite images, existing maps, and reports.
- Responsible for analyzing, manipulating, researching, collecting, examine and evaluating spatial data.
- Responsible for revising existing data maps. Creating all necessary corrections, adjustments and updates.
- Responsible for creating projection, register and mosaic satellite image.
- Responsible for digitalizing satellite image details for farmer land.
- Responsible for creating and converting RAW spatial data to raster images or PDFs for internal inspection and internal Audit.
- Bachelor Degree in Geographic Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in GIS Mapping Projects.
- Must understand in Geodatabase, Coordinates and Map Projection System Concept.
- Have strong skills in ArcGIS, Global Mapper, Google earth, and SAS Planet or other GIS / Mapping software.
- Experience working with Geospatial Data (SHP, KML, GeoJSON) as well as OGC standards (WMS, WFS).
- Strong proficiency about Spatial Analyst, Digital Mapping.
- Must understand about GPS Log data (GPS Handheld or Android device)
- Can Maintain and organize spatial data files in various format.
- Familiar with Mapinfo, AutoCAD Map, Photoshop is a plus
- Experience working with web mapping API (Leaflet, Mapbox Studio, OpenLayers, Google Map) is a must
- Have a good interpersonal and communication skill required to advice / coach staff and give occasional presentations.
- Ability to work independently and team player.
- Excellent report writing and oral communication skills in English and Bahasa Indonesia
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Word and Excel).
- Strong analytical skills including analysis of both quantitative and qualitative data.
How do you apply?
Please submit your updated resume to email@example.com&nbspwith subject (GIS Developer)